Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bored

Is it a bad thing to say that you actually want to go faster in a class? Because, right now, I actually want all of my classes to get harder and start getting challenging. In all of my three major courses (AP Calc, Honors chem, Spanish III), I've essentially learned nothing new. Calc, it's all about limits, which I already knew about. Chem is as interesting as a coma (dimensional analysis is so stupid.) and Spanish, well, nothing new yet.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but someone please throw something hard at me! Make me do derivitives, solve crazy chem equations, and teach me how to say "the world will end on the day that the Flying Spaghetti Monster descends from the heavens" or something like that in Spanish. (Not true, but nonetheless, you get the point.)

Of course, I probably won't be saying that tomorrow afternoon, when I'll have to write something like ten 3-minute speeches before Friday. But for now, I'm bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO: "the world will end on the day that the Flying Spaghetti Monster descends from the heavens"

same guy working backwards!!!

r u taking AP calc? I'm taking it next sem, normal calc though cuz I want to get out of school faster!!(its canada, don't ask)I'll be finishing school at the age of 16 and then off hopefully a reputable university where the girl to guy ratio is 2:1... Keep writing, I'm loving this blog.

Jon said...

Glad to see you're so dedicated to the blog, haha. Really do appreciate it.

I just finished AP Calc AB last semester. I'm pretty impressed at the graduating at 16 - I won't be out until I'm nearly 18. And sounds pretty sweet (the ratio, that is.)

Thanks for the encouragement, also. If not for people like you this blog wouldn't have much of a point. :P