Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Hate my Phone

I hate my phone. My RAZR currently can't make it through a 12-hour day after I make like 2 3-minute calls, has bad call quality, and takes several seconds to respond to button-pushing. All signs point to me needing a new phone. Unfortunately, the Verizon RAZR, although sucky, seems to be virtually indestructible...

Guess I'll just need to "lose" it soon. I'll see about that next week, after I go to NYC...

Also, quote of the day, regarding Coldplay's up-and-coming new album, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (US release June 17th):

[Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends] will cure cancer, solve the energy crisis, and bring 2Pac back to life. Viva La Vida can beat a computer at chess. The simple act of playing it once on your home stereo will increase the value of your property by $100,000, regardless of the quality of nearby public schools or overall trends in the real-estate market. Upon hearing its glorious first tones, all the world's terrorists will lay down their arms and take up baking, channeling their anti-Americanism into the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

-New York Magazine, May 27th, 2008

No comments: