Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing - 8.08.08

Sorry for the delays - work ahs been quite busy, and it looks like the rest of my vacation review will have to wait antoher couple of days. Still... currently watching the opening ceremonies. My TV provider seems to be unable to keep up with the demand of the olympics - the HD channel won't work, and the first hour that I recorded is unreachable.

Still, the opening ceremony is like nothing I've ever seen. Amazingly beautiful, really. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you flip the channel.

In other news... less harmoniously so, Russia and Georgia (the country, not the U.S. state) are now at war. What a great way to start out the Olympics, a great time of world unity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imo, it's a waste of money, China's in a real state atm and they could of spent that on helping their citizens out.

P.S: Visit Curvedspace more often ;o