Thursday, April 30, 2009

Röyksopp - Happy Up Here

Today we find ourselves with an indie electro-pop (or at least that's how I'd describe it) music video from Norwegion electronic duo Röyksopp. No, I do not know how to pronounce them, and yes, I did just say Norwegion electronic. That's pretty cool in itself. The song is called Happy Up Here, from the album Junior.

Anyways, this music video is pretty cool: It's a jammy little piece with a lot of synth effects, which does have a pretty upbeat feel to it. More importantly, the music video involves a real life game of SPACE INVADERS. Cool has just been redefined.

Shazam!


Anyways, I'm leaving for the National High School Debate Tournament of Champions in Lexington, KY tomorrow morning. There I will be debating with some of the top debaters in the U.S. It's gonna be kraaazzzyyyyy. That said, you likely won't hear from me for nearly a week. So I suggest playing this video at least six times just to amuse yourself. 

Or just go watch Chuck.

No comments: