Friday, June 6, 2008

The Big Push

It seems that for most undertakings of finite length, there's often a final push before the end. Whether making a birthday present, perfecting a musical piece, or, in my case, attending high school, there often seems to be a period near the end where you go into overdrive, desperate or forced to finish, where everything suddenly hits you at once.

This weekend is my big push. Two SAT subject tests, prep for a Spanish oral final, prep for a Global Studies essay final, an essay for a community service class and prep for a large-scale demonstration, and the beginning of studying for the full-on Spanish and Global Studies finals on Thursday. Oh, and I need to fill out a ton of paperwork for my summer employment.

Please, whoever's up there or out there, just get me through this weekend. (And week.)

No comments: